The purpose of this letter is to inform all Behavioral Concepts Families of our Action Plan to address evolving circumstances involving the prevention of spread during the period of the coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. Behavioral Concepts has a responsibility in caring for our staff, patients, and their families.
At this time, we will continue to provide in-home direct services to our patients. We will also continue to provide updates to this plan as well to the concerns about the spread of the virus on an ongoing as-needed basis.
These are the steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses. These expectations are in place for all patients, their families, and staff:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, cover your cough or sneeze (into your elbow), and avoid high-touch surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Staff will carry hand sanitizer. They will not be bringing toys or games that can more easily spread germs (e.g., playdoh). If you do not want them bringing any outside items, please let your Supervisor know.
- Staff are expected to sanitize all toys/equipment that was used before leaving a patient’s home.
- Parents/guardians will be asked to perform any physical prompting needed during sessions. Please consult with your supervisor for any questions regarding this matter.
- Stay home, limit contact with others, cancel session if you have a fever until you are fever-free for 24-hours without fever-reducing medication.
- If your child or members of your household are showing symptoms of any illness, staff are required to sanitize all toys/equipment that was used and end session immediately.
- Office visits are unavailable at this time, unless approved by administrative staff.
Families who cannot adhere to these expectations will not be qualified to receive services at this time. Please reach out to Behavioral Concepts administrative staff at (949) 954-4422 ext. 402 for any questions and concerns you may have.
By signing this document in the area below, you are agreeing to and understanding the expectations listed above.