Claudia Riquelme has 10 years of experience conducting Functional Behavior Assessments. She is committed to the highest standards of personal integrity, professional ethics and clear objectivity that parents and school districts can trust throughout the entire process.
As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Claudia is driven to find appropriate and effective educational solutions for children.
Claudia has an extensive experience conducting FBAs for students who are diagnosed with Autism, Down syndrome, intellectual disability and cerebral palsy.
- Direct classroom behavior observations.
- Management of all preliminary paperwork including parent/guardian permissions, and information releases.
- Personal contact between Claudia and the parent(s) and the school district liaison
- Interviews with people and professionals in the student’s life, including, but not limited to, parents, teachers, and healthcare professionals
- Administration and scoring of adaptive behavior scales
- Development of a comprehensive report that summarizes all of the information gathered including: review of records, behavioral observations, test results, and recommendations based on the results.
- Attend the IEP meeting.